Tips to eliminate the smell of tobacco from your clothes: fast and effective
Good Monday readers! Today from Venerable Capital, society of marketing and distribution of alcohol and tobacco, we give you some tips to eliminate the smell of tobacco from your clothes. We hope you find them useful!
Smoking a cigarette is something we usually live with daily, either actively or passively. However, the smell of tobacco is not always a receipt for people around. It is not necessary to be a smoker to acquire the smell, just find yourself in an environment with smoke.
Therefore, today we give you some tips to eliminate it quickly and efficiently. Although, we must clarify that before performing any process it is necessary to aerate our garments. It is essential to achieve good results.
Why is the smell of tobacco so strong?
The smell of tobacco has a unique essence that many people find unbearable. This penetrating aroma is not something casual but a consequence of a number of factors.
The main cause is due to the elements used in the production process. This leads to creating a mixture of unnatural components that in combustion generate this characteristic tobacco smell.
Tips to end the smell
- Wash: Do not mix tobacco-scented clothes with those that do not. With this in mind, carry out a hot water wash program at maximum temperature. After that, to improve the results, you can immerse the clothes in water with vinegar for a while. Once it has elapsed, a new wash will be performed as usual.
- Ventilation: The air ends the smell, although the process can consume us a great deal of time. The longer and more wind are exposed, the more efficient the result will be.
- Baking soda: Place the garments next to a container filled with this material. Baking soda will absorb the smell of tobacco.
- Tea tree oil: Spray the oil on our clothes and let it air for at least an hour.
- Vodka: Mix one part of vodka with three parts of water and spray the mixture on the garments. It is a trick that few use but you will be surprised with its result!
From Venerable Capital, society of marketing and distribution of alcohol and tobacco, we hope you found our post interesting. We remain at your disposal for any questions. Until next time!