Choose wines for each type of food
How to choose wines? Today at Venerable Capital, a company for the marketing and distribution of alcohol and tobacco, we bring you the different occasions in which to choose a specific type of wine. According to the moment and the food that is served.
First of all, it is essential to divide the wines into 4 groups: rosés, whites, reds and sparkling wines. Next, each type of wine will have different characteristics, different aroma, flavor, elaboration and origin.
Choose sparkling wines
- Aromatic and sweet sparkling wines: Wine suitable for desserts, mixed fruit salad, light sweets, etc.
- Dry sparkling wines: This wine is usually served as an aperitif, it goes very well with fish, seafood, vegetables, as well as rice dishes with ingredients from the sea.
- Dry and fruity white wines: These accompany very well seafood, fish, paellas with ingredients derived from the sea, boiled vegetables and pasta.
- Aromatic and aged whites: Baked and stewed fish, vegetables, portions of fresh goat cheese, mushrooms, they are also suitable for pasta and rice with aromas-laden sauces.
- White wine aged in wooden barrels: Due to the wonderful flavor and aroma that the barrel wood leaves, it is considered perfect to accompany pâté, fish with intense flavors such as trout.
Choose red wines
- Aged red wine: It is considered ideal for red meats, roasts and cheeses with a strong flavor and smell.
- Young red wine: For stewed white meats, roasted red meats, fish soups, aged cheeses, onion soups and vegetable broths.
- Rosé Wines: For all kinds of sausages, as well as fresh cheeses, white meats, poultry and finally stuffed or gratin pasta.
Here are some wine options on our website:
We hope that our article has served you and if you have any questions, you can contact us without any commitment. See you soon, until the next post!